Contact Us

General Questions
Contact Nevada Secretary of State's Customer Support at (775) 684-5708 option 9 or

Specific Agency Questions

Articles, Entity Formations, Lists, State Business License
Contact the Nevada Secretary of State's Office at (775) 684-5708 option 9 or

Digital Operating Agreement
Contact Nevada Secretary of State's Office at (775) 684-5708 option 9 or

Economic Development and Export
Contact the Governor's Office of Economic Development at (800) 336-1600 or

Environmental Protection, Nevada Division of
Please access the following link for more information:

Fernley, City of
Contact the City of Fernley at (775) 784-9830, email:, web page:

Labor Laws, Nevada 
Contact the Labor Commissioner at (702) 486-2650, (775) 687-4850, or

Motor Vehicles, Nevada Deparment of
Contact the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles at (887) 368-7828.

Safety Consultation and Training Section / OSHA
Contact 877-4SAFENV (472-3368) or

Storey County
Contact Storey County at (775) 847-0966, email:, web page:

Taxation, Nevada Department of
Contact the Department of Taxation at (866) 962-3707

Tonopah, Town of
Contact the Town of Tonopah at (775) 482-6336, email:, web page:

Workers' Compensation, Nevada 
Contact Workers' Compensation at (702) 486-9080, (775) 684-7270 or

Supported Internet Browser versions or above: Apple iOS 9.3.5, Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18617, FireFox 52.0.2, Google Chrome 57.0.2987.98
SilverFlume is maintained by the Nevada Secretary of State's Business Portal Division.